Pursuing future-orientated developments constitute an important part of ARC‘s business philosophy. Here the aim is to combine both occupational safety and health as well as environmental protection with the high functionality required for textile printing.
This is exemplified by the development of chrome free rotary emulsions and laser engraving lacquers for rotary screenprinting. With DIAZO technology, chrome sensitized emulsions have been replaced without any detriment. This represents a significant contribution to environmental and health protection.
In flat screen textile printing, the tried and trusted DIAZO sensitized TEXSOL products are other examples of the occupationally and environmentally-conscious development work carried out by Albert Rose Chemicals.
Within the framework of such innovative projects, Albert Rose Chemicals aptly demonstrates its commitment to issues revolving around protection of the environment, climate and material resources. With its new developments, Albert Rose Chemicals makes a positive contribution to stimulating a stronger environmental awareness of the user. It is a stated goal to align all further product development with special emphasis on occupational, environmental and resource protection.
Artrend Holding Ltd.
CV. Gosindo Abadi
Ata Ullah Zia & Co. Ltd.
- Telephone: +92 42 374 246 72
- Mobile phone: +92 42 374 246 73
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to website: www.ataullahzia.com
Faithful Printing Equipment & Supply Co., Ltd.
Drescher Asociados S.R.L.
C1429ANM Buenos Aires
- Telephone: +54 11 4701 6200
- Mobile phone: 011 15 6659 3989
- Fax: +45 11 4702-2546
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Go to website: http://www.drescherasociados.com/drescher/ind-plasticas/sistemas-de-impresion
08584-420 Sao Paulo
- Telephone: +55 11 2303 1841
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to website: www.esferaquimica.com.br
+34 91 676 97 97
+34 630 92 55 09
08440 Cardedéu (Barcelona)
- Telephone: +34 938 44 47 10
- Fax: +34 93 844 47 20
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Go to website: http://www.sefar.es